Very good Mickey. This is a good way to keep us posted on what's up down under. At least i'll have the opportunity to make regular visits - on the internet. Do take care and I miss you all. I can hardly wait to hear the kids speaking with that aussie accent. Love, Dad
Thanks for sharing with us your happy and beautiful photos. We are soooo happy for you! Aleea and Julian are such darlings -- taking after their parents' good looks. Congratulations on your new job! That's really tailor-made for you. We're so proud of you! Looking forward for more updates... Cheers, DucciJaeVino
5 comments:
yay mickey! i'm so glad you decided to create a blog. beautiful pictures of your beautiful family, as usual. miss you guys!! malama pono!
Regular updates from the Abaygars... whee!
Beauteous pix - the kids are growing fast! I should have one soon! *praying hard*
Miss you, Mama Micsho! God bless always.
Very good Mickey. This is a good way to keep us posted on what's up down under.
At least i'll have the opportunity to make regular visits - on the internet.
Do take care and I miss you all. I can hardly wait to hear the kids speaking with that aussie accent.
Love,
Dad
Finally! After 10,000 years, she has a blog. Hahaha!
Thanks for sharing with us your happy and beautiful photos. We are soooo happy for you! Aleea and Julian are such darlings -- taking after their parents' good looks. Congratulations on your new job! That's really tailor-made for you. We're so proud of you! Looking forward for more updates...
Cheers, DucciJaeVino
Post a Comment